The Colorado Senior Meet is held at the University of Denver on February 17-19, 2017.
Mandatory General meeting: Friday at 3:30 p.m.
The meet referee will answer any questions about the meet format, as well as any last minute changes or reminders.
Distance events (400 IM/500 Free/1650 Free) will be deck seeded by positive check-in on the day the event will be swum. Check-in will close 30 minutes after the start of the session on the day of the event.
The 1650 freestyle will be swum fastest to slowest alternating women and men.
The 500 Free and 1650 Free swimmer must provide two of their own timers and may appoint a counter to call lengths or indicate lengths by visual sign.
400 IM swimmers must provide their own timers.
View the Colorado Senior Meet information.
View the psych sheet.
View the timelines.
View the warm-up schedule and timer assignments.
Friday, February 17
General warm-up: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
Specific warm-up: 4:30-4:50 p.m.
Meet start: 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 18, and Sunday, February 19
General warm-up: 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Specific warm-up: 10:45-11:05 a.m.
Meet start: 11:15 a.m.
Permits are required to enter parking lots and must be displayed on your dashboard.
View and download the parking permit (with map).
View the athlete & spectator seating map.
- Pool Deck Seating: Available to athletes, coaches, officials and those who are actively volunteering.
- We have increased the seating on the pool deck by almost 200 with additional bleachers. We strongly encourage athletes to find seating on the pool deck.
- Athlete Seating: On deck for approximately 250-275 athletes. There will be additional athlete seating in the concourse on all days of the meet.
- Spectator Seating: Varies by day. Please see seating map for detailed information. On Sunday, there will be no spectator seating in the concourse. All spectator seating will be in Gates Field House.
- Bleacher Seating: For viewing only. There are 375 seats allotted for spectators to watch their children swim and then return to their seats. Please be respectful of others.
- Observe all posted signage. Our policies are designed to comply with fire code and promote a safe spectator environment. Please be respectful of our staff.
5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday
5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
7 a.m. – 12 a.m., Monday – Wednesday
7 a.m. – 2:30 a.m., Thursday – Friday
9 a.m. – 2:30 a.m., Saturday
9 a.m. – 12 a.m., Sunday