Reservations are free for members and are available up to 48 hours in advance. If your plans change, reservations can also be canceled online. If you do not know your online log-in information, select the “Forgot Password” button on the online registration homepage. Your username and password will be emailed to you in two separate emails.
To make your reservation, follow these 10 steps:
- Log in to our online registration site at https://signup.recreation.du.edu
- Select “Reservations” from the top menu navigation
- Select the type of reservation you’d like to make from the drop down menu
- Select the correct family member under “Reservee”
- Update the search fields with your preferred date, number of players, and begin and end times
- Select “Search”
- Select the “Add to Cart” button next to your preferred court time or bicycle to begin your reservation
- Select “Reserve Now” on the bottom of your screen
- Ensure the reservation information is correct and select “Add to Cart”
- Once all reservations have been made, select “Proceed to Checkout”
There is no fee to reserve the court or bicycle. You will receive a confirmation receipt via email or can view your confirmation in PDF format.
Here are a few tips to assist you with your online reservations:
- Court reservations are made in 30 minute increments. If you want to book a court for an hour or more, be sure to select each time block you want!
- Reservations can only be made 48 hours in advance.
- If you are unable to make your reservation, simply select the “Cancel a Reservation” link under the “Reservations” tab to release your scheduled time.
- You can also call 303-871-3845 to request your account information.