For the latest information surrounding COVID-19 and the University of Denver, please visit du.edu/coronavirus.
Please know that the health and safety of our community is always our top priority. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this evolving epidemic. Please do not hesitate to email us or give us a call at 303-871-3845 if you have additional questions. We will return your inquiry as quickly as possible as our volume could be high with all at hand. Thank you for your patience.
Latest Updates (as of March 26)
- The Ritchie Center will be closed through at least Thursday, April 30, as per orders from the Department of Public Health & Environment.
- Our reopening is dependent upon governmental guidance and University of Denver leadership.
- This is subject to change, and we will provide updates as they become available.
NEW: Virtual Recreation
We’re excited to announce our newest sports and wellness resource: Virtual Recreation from DU Athletics & Recreation!
Enjoy digital opportunities, programs and resources from our in-house experts, community partners and industry leaders, including:
- Workouts and fitness challenges
- Sports training videos
- Healthy recipes and nutrition tips
- At-home activities for the kids
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Ritchie Center responding during this closure and preparing for the reopening of the Ritchie Center?
How will I know when the facility will reopen?
What happens if I have an annual Coors Fitness Center or pool-only membership?
What happens if I have a monthly membership (Coors Fitness Center, pool-only membership, Hilltoppers Swimming, Masters Swimming, Water Polo)?
Please check our financial adjustment form, which will allow you to select one of two options:
- Contribute the unused value of my March membership dues.
- Prorate my dues by 50 percent for the next billing month (once the Ritchie Center reopens.
What happens to my punch pass?
I purchased personal training sessions. Will I be refunded?
Will I be able to retrieve items from my locker?
Will P.A.S.S. Camp be offered during the summer 2020 season?
What is the University of Denver's tax ID number?
How do I access my online account, receipts and childcare statements?
- Visit https://signup.recreation.du.edu.
- Click “Login” from the top menu, and enter your username and password.
- Select “My Account” to view past receipts, childcare statements and other account information.
How can I stay active while the Ritchie Center is closed?
We’d like to extend this free on-demand access to our faculty and staff members. This collection of workouts requires minimal or no equipment and features classes for both adults and kids.
Is the Health and Counseling Center still open for students?
Learn more on the HCC website.