Personal training can take your workout to the next level—whether it’s increasing the intensity of your workout, achieving consistency or getting back into a routine.
All Coors Fitness Center personal trainers hold a national certification. This means our trainers provide our members with the best personal training resources and knowledge. Our personal trainers have a variety of philosophies, allowing you to select the best trainer for your fitness goals.
Personal Training Sessions
- Introductory package (includes 3 personal training sessions for $120)–This is a one-time, introductory offer.
- 30-minute sessions
- One-hour sessions
- Student sessions
- Master Trainer sessions (with Master Trainer Jean-Luc Moreau)
To schedule a personal training appointment, please contact Andrea Eaton at email@example.com or 303-871-7684, or submit a personal trainer request form below.
Personal Training Interest Form
To learn more about our personal trainers, please click on their photos below.
Injury prevention, strength & conditioning
I have been a personal trainer at the Coors Fitness Center for over 10 years and I love it!My favorite clients are those who are motivated, hard- working and already understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. If you need to be coaxed, begged or bribed to work hard, I am not the trainer for you! I’m here to have fun, too!
I focus on injury prevention, measurable improvements and, therefore, results. My clients may not look forward to seeing me, but at the end of our hour together they will be healthy enough to return for the next one, feel the effects of their hard work and will be glad they came.
- MS, exercise physiology, San Diego State University, San Diego, Calif.
- BS, physical education, University of Idaho – Moscow, Idaho
Certified strength and conditioning specialist – National Strength & Conditioning Association CPR/first aid certification – American Red Cross
- Competitive athlete, including collegiate-level thrower and 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials participant
- Thesis: “The Effects of Strength Training on Functional Measures in Older Adults”
- 2 years as San Diego State University assistant strength and conditioning coach
Sport-specific training, back re-conditioning, core training
I create specific training programs designed to increase speed, power, agility, and reaction timing. Your individual needs are addressed through stability, flexibility, and strength programs to help you achieve maximal potential.
- BS, exercise science, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
Certified Personal Trainer, American Counsel on Exercise
- 15 years of experience training a variety of high school, college and professional athletes
- Specialize in sport-specific training and back re-conditioning
- Experience with speed, agility, strength, conditioning, reactive ability and core training
Sport-specific strength & conditioning, mind/body performance training
My objective with any client is focused not only on the what of training but the why and the how. With a quality-over-quantity approach, I believe it is important to find the sweet spot where intrinsic motivation, proper technique and mobility meet.
Though consistent effort, I believe that fitness should become about much more than just getting in shape but rather a part of a lifestyle and mindset of thriving.
- BS, psychology with a minor in coaching, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Okla.
- Certified personal trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Division I track and field (sprint) athlete
- Assistant coach in high school soccer, and track and field
- Two years practicing Level 3 parkour
- One year in one-on-one training and three years in one-on-one counseling
- Pursuing Ph.D. in counseling psychology
Kettlebells, corrective exercises, HIIT
I was inspired to get started as a personal trainer through my own fitness journey. As I progressed, I wanted to help others better their overall health and wellness. Seeing clients progress and reach their overall goals has been extremely rewarding, and I want to continue to inspire individuals to live a healthy lifestyle.
- BA, health and human physiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Personal trainer, American Council on Exercise
- CPR/AED/first aid, American Red Cross
- Russian kettlebells, RRC
- Kettlebells, StrongFirst
- Crossfit and HIIT instructor for two years
- Group fitness instructor and personal trainer for two years at the University of Iowa
- Previously worked at 24 Hour Fitness
Wellness health coach, strength & conditioning, martial arts conditioning
I have a passion for health and fitness, and for helping people achieve their ultimate goal(s). When it comes to getting in shape, mental strength is just as important as physical strength. The primary ingredient you need is the desire to succeed.
The hardest part is taking that first step; to motivate yourself to come to the gym and get started. If you can do that, I’ll help you with the other steps, and the results will be very rewarding. By combining strength and resistance training with core conditioning (trunk strength) and a wide variety of cardiovascular training, I can assist you in setting and achieving your lifestyle and fitness goals.
- EdD major in sports rehabilitation, Paris, France
- Specialist degree in physical education, Paris, France
- MA in pedagogy, Paris, France
- Certified personal training, National Council of Strength and Fitness
- Certified medical exercise specialist, American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner, Kinesio Taping Association
- Certified Olympic weight lifting strength and conditioning trainer, HA.CU.ME.SE.
- Certified strength and conditioning trainer, National Fitness Trainers Association
- Martial art strength and conditioning trainer, diploma of expertise
- RKB and AKB instructor
- Reebok Core master instructor
- Personal trainer, educator and coach for more than 30 years
- Training clients of all ages and backgrounds, including world and Olympics athletes
- Martial arts training for more than 30 years
- Instructor of Self Defense French Special Forces (GIGN, EPIGN), Women Rape Aggression Self Defense (University of Arkansas, Police Northwestern; Police Northwestern, Roosevelt University; Chicago Police Department)
- Assistant kinesiotherapist and ATC for three years