Personal training can take your workout to the next level—whether it’s increasing the intensity of your workout, achieving consistency or getting back into a routine.
All Coors Fitness Center personal trainers have college degrees in a related field and hold a national certification. This means our trainers provide our members with the best personal training resources and knowledge. Our personal trainers have a variety of philosophies, allowing you to select the best trainer for your fitness goals.
Personal Training Sessions
- Introductory package (includes 3 personal training sessions for $120)–This is a one-time, introductory offer.
- 30-minute sessions
- One-hour sessions
- Student sessions
- Master Trainer sessions (with Master Trainer Jean-Luc Moreau)
To schedule a personal training appointment, please contact Zach Ganger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-871-7689, or submit a personal trainer request form below.
Personal Training Interest Form
To learn more about our personal trainers, please click on their photos below.
- BS, psychology, Regis University, Denver, Colo.
- Personal trainer, National Academy of Sports Performance
- Personal trainer at local Denver gyms
- More than eight years of rugby at collegiate and club level
I have been a personal trainer at the Coors Fitness Center for over 10 years and I love it!My favorite clients are those who are motivated, hard- working and already understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. If you need to be coaxed, begged or bribed to work hard, I am not the trainer for you! I’m here to have fun, too!
I focus on injury prevention, measurable improvements and, therefore, results. My clients may not look forward to seeing me, but at the end of our hour together they will be healthy enough to return for the next one, feel the effects of their hard work and will be glad they came.
- MS, exercise physiology, San Diego State University, San Diego, Calif.
- BS, physical education, University of Idaho – Moscow, Idaho
Certified strength and conditioning specialist – National Strength & Conditioning Association CPR/first aid certification – American Red Cross
- Competitive athlete, including collegiate-level thrower and 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials participant
- Thesis: “The Effects of Strength Training on Functional Measures in Older Adults”
- 2 years as San Diego State University assistant strength and conditioning coach
I create specific training programs designed to increase speed, power, agility, and reaction timing. Your individual needs are addressed through stability, flexibility, and strength programs to help you achieve maximal potential.
- BS, exercise science, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
Certified Personal Trainer, American Counsel on Exercise
- 15 years of experience training a variety of high school, college and professional athletes
- Specialize in sport-specific training and back re-conditioning
- Experience with speed, agility, strength, conditioning, reactive ability and core training
I enjoy working with my clients in helping them feel better and perform better in everything they do. Whether it is your everyday activities or if you are a weekend warrior or a high-performing athlete, I will work to help you reach your potential.
My goal as a trainer and coach is to help you learn and enjoy the process that leads to your success.
- BS, Exercise Science and Kinesiology, New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, N.M.
- Certified personal trainer, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- 13 years as a certified personal trainer and strength coach
I love clients who are ready to work hard and live a healthy lifestyle, and I’m here to help them set goals and surpass them. I’ve worked with clients ages 12-87 with goals ranging from running a marathon or just being able to live on their own.
I emphasize doing exercise movements correctly, helping you to get the most out of your workout. I especially enjoy cardio workouts.
My motto: “Hate me now, love me later!”
- BS, movement and sports science, University of La Verne, La Verne, Calif.
- Personal trainer, American College of Sports Medicine and the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
- CPR/AED/first aid, American Red Cross
- Personal trainer for two years at Gold’s Gym SoCal
It’s all about you feeling energized! Together, we will help you find that energy by being in balance physically, which helps you to be in balance overall.
We will travel the road together, with lots of variety, and then have fun trying those things you never thought YOU could do.
- MBA, University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- BA, physical education and sport sciences, University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- Personal trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Level III personal training, Heart Zones
- Level III cycling, Heart Zones
- Triathlon coaching certification, Heart Zones
- Certified spinning instructor, Mad Dogg Athletics
- Certified hockey coach, USA Hockey
- CPR/AED – adult, child plus infant CPR, American Red Cross
- Standard first aid, American Red Cross
- Head coach, Team Danskin, Sprint Distance Triathlon (adults)
- Head coach, Denver Soccer Club (youth)
- Head coach, YMCA Basketball (youth Jr.)
- Assistant coach and dryland coach, Pioneers Hockey Association (youth)
- Cycling fitness class instructor
- Use of heart rate monitors and heart zone training
- Former collegiate athlete
- Active recreational athlete
- BS, dietetics, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- MS, foods and nutrition dietetics, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Registered dietitian, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Consultant for a variety of sports teams including basketball and swimming
- Swim coach
I have a passion for health and fitness, and for helping people achieve their ultimate goal(s). When it comes to getting in shape, mental strength is just as important as physical strength. The primary ingredient you need is the desire to succeed.
The hardest part is taking that first step; to motivate yourself to come to the gym and get started. If you can do that, I’ll help you with the other steps, and the results will be very rewarding. By combining strength and resistance training with core conditioning (trunk strength) and a wide variety of cardiovascular training, I can assist you in setting and achieving your lifestyle and fitness goals.
- EdD major in sports rehabilitation, Paris, France
- Specialist degree in physical education, Paris, France
- MA in pedagogy, Paris, France
- Certified personal training, National Council of Strength and Fitness
- Certified medical exercise specialist, American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner, Kinesio Taping Association
- Certified Olympic weight lifting strength and conditioning trainer, HA.CU.ME.SE.
- Certified strength and conditioning trainer, National Fitness Trainers Association
- Martial art strength and conditioning trainer, diploma of expertise
- RKB and AKB instructor
- Reebok Core master instructor
- Personal trainer, educator and coach for more than 30 years
- Training clients of all ages and backgrounds, including world and Olympics athletes
- Martial arts training for more than 30 years
- Instructor of Self Defense French Special Forces (GIGN, EPIGN), Women Rape Aggression Self Defense (University of Arkansas, Police Northwestern; Police Northwestern, Roosevelt University; Chicago Police Department)
- Assistant kinesiotherapist and ATC for three years
It’s never too late to improve your health. With individualized training and proper technique, I am here to help you achieve results. My goal is to support and motivate you during every step of your fitness journey. I enjoy helping people of all fitness levels become the best versions of themselves by creating a fun environment where you are challenged and feel accomplished after every workout.
- BA, human performance/exercise health science, Arapahoe Community College, Littleton, Colo.
- Personal trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- Fitness nutrition specialist, American Council on Exercise
- CPR/AED/first aid instructor, American Red Cross
- Group fitness instructor (Zumba, boot camps)
- Implemented weight loss management program
- Worked with clients of all ages
Nothing motivates me more than empowering people through physical fitness and/or martial arts training. I base my sessions on your personal goals and interests, and feel that workouts should test and improve your physical and mental abilities–and, above all, be fun and engaging.
My goal is to guide clients on how to get and stay physically and psychologically fit. I not only want to see my clients achieve their goals but look and feel their best, and develop the self-confidence needed to take control of a happy, healthy lifestyle.
- BA, health psychology, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- Personal trainer, National Personal Training Institute
- CPR/AED/first aid instructor, American Red Cross
- Personal trainer and boot camp instructor (more than 10 years)
- Martial arts: karate, first-degree black belt in kempo, aikido, Shao-Lin kung-fu, haganah