With this week’s upcoming homecoming & Family Weekend (October 16-17), the DU campus will host numerous visitors. We invite you to participate in the following Pioneer events and recommend you plan a few extra minutes when traveling to the Ritchie Center.
Friday, October 16
- Gymnastics Open House 3 – 5 p.m. in Gates Fieldhouse Gymnastics Facility
- Volleyball vs. Oral Roberts7 p.m. in Hamilton Gymnasium
- Hockey vs. Michigan St.7:36 p.m. in Magness Arena
Saturday, October 17
- Men’s Soccer Alumni Game11:15 a.m. on CIBER Field
- Swimming vs. Omaha12 p.m. in El Pomar Natatorium
- Men’s Lacrosse vs. CSU 1 p.m. at Barton Stadium
- Men’s Soccer vs. Omaha7 p.m. on CIBER Field
- Hockey vs. Michigan St.7:06 p.m. in Magness Arena
Weekend Schedule/Parking Updates
El Pomar Natatorium will be open on Saturday, October 17, from 5 – 7 p.m. for open lap swimming, following the Pioneers Swimming & Diving meet.
Asbury Ave. on the south side of the Ritchie Center will be closed Saturday, October 17, from 12 – 5 p.m., between Gaylord St. and Race St. for Pio-Palooza and Taste of DU. Access to Lot L will still be available, but there will not be through traffic on Asbury Ave.