The next adult hockey league will be for the winter season, beginning in November and ending in May.
Our leagues are for players 18 and older and consist of 14-24 teams divided into multiple divisions based on skill and experience. Each division hosts its own playoffs at the end of the season.
Current Season: August 6 – November 12
Next Season: November 11 – May 20
Ages: 18 years and older
League Cost: $6,200/team
Read the league rules.
Upcoming League Dates
Summer League: August 6 – November 12
Winter League: November 11 – May 20
Anticipated Spring League divisions:
Spring & Summer leagues: $3,200/team
Winter leagues: $6,200/team
Winter League registration: Begins October 9
Registration is a two-step process for team captains to complete:
- Captains must complete the team registration online, and pay deposit.
- Captains must then create their team in IMLeagues, and invite their roster to join.
Each member of the team must register with IMLeagues.
Participants can also register as a free agent. Free agents may be drafted and/or assigned to any team in their skill level with less than 15 players on a roster.
- Visit IMLeagues online.
- Click on the league you are looking to join (ex. Spring 2017).
- Click the green “Register/Signup” and select “Free Agent.”
- Complete the Account Sign-Up information.
- Select the levels you are interested in joining (Recreational – Elite Highest Level of experience).
- Add your phone number and Information about your skill and click “submit.”
You can email our captains via the individual leagues page by clicking their name under their team listing.
Adult Hockey FAQ
I don't have a team to play with. Can I still join a league?
When are games played?
What divisions are included in the leagues?
How many games are played each season?
Is there a postseason tournament?
Ice rental packages
If your DU adult ice hockey team is interested in practicing at the Ritchie Center, check out our ice rental packages. A limited number of preferred rate ice rental packages are available for our league teams. If you are interested in booking an ice rental package, please contact scheduling manager Kristina Norton at 303-871-7577 or email@example.com.
Additional Program Information
For additional information on the DU adult ice hockey league, please contact our Adult Hockey Coordinator Erik McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-871-7444.