On November 13, the Coors Fitness Center installed new Olympic racks and platforms, and our personal trainers are ready to help teach you how to use the new equipment to make the most of your workout!
These orientation sessions are FREE for all members and full-time DU stundets.
Olympic Equipment Orientation Times
- Wednesday, November 14, from 8:00-9:00 a.m. (with Jake Renaud)
- Wednesday, November 14, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. (with Jenna Wampler)
- Thursday, November 15, from 8:30-9:30 a.m. (with Jake Renaud)
- Friday, November 16, from 8:00-10:00 a.m. (with Jake Renaud)
- Friday, November 16, from 12:00-2:00 p.m. (with Jenna Wampler)
Beginning in early 2019, we will also hold classes on Olympic lifting to provide you the opportunity to really step up your lifting game!
Also, you can schedule 30-minute personal training sessions to get one-on-one training for Olympic lifting technique and safety, available for $30! Inquire at the Coors Fitness Center front desk or email Gwenda Hansen, Fitness Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your session.