The fifth annual Crimson Classic 5K run and 1.5 mile walk, hosted by the University of Denver’s Human Resources, is being held on Wednesday, September 20, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
This fun annual event celebrates health and wellness and Pioneer pride by bringing together the DU community for an afternoon of community involvement on our beautiful campus!
Please note that the following roadways will be affected from 2:30-4:15 p.m.:
- High St. will be closed from Asbury ave. to Buchtel Blvd.
- Asbury Ave. will be closed from University Blvd. to High St.
- Jewell Ave. will be closed from York St. to University Blvd.
- York St. will be closed from Asbury Ave. to Jewell St.
- Race St. will be closed from Asbury Ave. to Evans Ave.
Parking Lot L will still be available for Coors Fitness Center members and Ritchie Center participants during the closure, however cars must enter and exit from westbound Evans Ave. and turn right on Gaylord (between fraternity houses before crosswalk). You will enter the garage on the south side of the law school and drive up two levels to the recreation spots.