As we enter our 20th summer of P.A.S.S. Camp, we are excited to announce our first P.A.S.S. Camp School Challenge! This summer, local schools will have the opportunity to win great prizes based on the summer camp participation of their students.
- Steele Elementary – 8.63%
- Slavens School – 6.63%
- Asbury Elementary – 6.33%
- Cory Elementary – 5.92%
- The Denver Language School – 5.37%
- Teller Elementary School -4.47%
- Belleview Elementary – 4.19%
- Swigert International School – 3.58%
- University Park Elementary – 3.39%
- Bromwell Elementary – 2.52%
- Graland Country Day School – 2.48%
- Edison Elementary – 2.45%
- Cherry Hills Village Elementary – 2.13%
- Polaris at Ebert– 1.82%
- Montclair Elementary School – 1.27%
Here’s How It Works:
- Schools will receive an invitation to confirm their participation in the P.A.S.S. Camp School Challenge during the week of February 11.
- The first 10 schools to confirm their participation will receive a bonus prize related to the 2013 P.A.S.S. Camp program. Please note: schools do not have to confirm their participation to be included in the challenge competition.
- Each month, we’ll send schools a competition update detailing the percentage of students enrolled in P.A.S.S. Camp and how it compares to other schools. The competition is based on the percentage of students enrolled, not the number of students enrolled.
- In September, we’ll send schools a final P.A.S.S. Camp Challenge update. The schools with the highest percentage of students participating in P.A.S.S. Camp will receive a prize.
- 1st Place – A free Ritchie Center Field Trip for up to 80 students (an $800 value)
- 2nd Place – 10 free 2013-2014 School Days Off gift certificates (a $550 value)
- 3rd Place – A free Ritchie Center Birthday Party gift certificate (a $229 value)
If you have any questions regarding this competition or would like to ensure a school is included in our competition communication, please contact our Director of Marketing and Student Programs, Ruth Brown, at 303-871-4694 or email@example.com. To ensure your child’s school gets credit for your registration, be sure to include his/her school name with your P.A.S.S. Camp registration!