As of February 1, our members and participants now receive reward points on most Ritchie Center purchases! Through our new program, “Ritchie Center Rewards,” you’ll earn 2% rewards for future Ritchie Center purchases and have the opportunity to earn bonus points throughout the year.
Here’s how it works:
- You don’t need to do anything to get started or take part in this program – your Ritchie Center Rewards balance is linked to your existing Ritchie Center household account!
- Every time you register for a new Ritchie Center program or make a membership payment, you’ll automatically receive 2% rewards for future purchases.
- If you’re making a Denver Pioneer Store purchase or participating in a drop-in program, please let the cashier know you’d like to link the transaction to your household and earn reward points.
- The reward points earned on new transactions and your total reward points balance now prints on the bottom of your receipts.
- Your available Ritchie Center Reward points can also be viewed online and applied to your online registrations by selecting “Apply Gift Certificate/Coupons/Rewards” at the bottom of the shopping cart screen.
- Reward points can also be redeemed in-person. Just let the cashier or program manager know you want to apply your Ritchie Center Rewards balance to your transaction.
- Reward points can be redeemed on most new program registrations and/or Denver Pioneer Store purchases. Reward points cannot be applied to monthly billing transactions or purchases at ShopPioneers.com.
- Throughout the year, you’ll receive updates on special Ritchie Center Reward promotions and opportunities to earn bonus points!
Programs Eligible for Earning Ritchie Center Reward Points
- Coors Fitness Center memberships
- Coors Fitness Center membership anniversaries – you’ll now have points added to your account instead of picking up a gift certificate at the front desk
- Personal Training sessions
- Pool memberships
- Masters Swim Team memberships
- X-Fit memberships
- Locker rentals
- Coors Fitness Center Boot Camp registrations
- Youth Program registrations (excluding Field Trips and the Climbing Wall)
- Adult Hockey League & Learn to Play Hockey registrations
- Jr. Pioneers Hockey & Gymnastics memberships
- Jr. Pioneers Hockey College registrations
- Hilltoppers memberships and meet fees
- Lifeguard certification courses
As a kick-off to this exciting new program, we’ve added reward points to our existing households based on a percentage of their 2012 purchases and/or the duration of their Coors Fitness Center memberships. Be sure to check out your balance today! If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com.