Club Women’s Lacrosse is a competitive team comprised of female DU students with previous lacrosse experience.
Our team is a member of the Women’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association (WCLA) and is back-to-back Division II National Champions (2016 and 2017).
We practice twice per week at Diane Wendt Sports Fields or Barton Lacrosse Stadium during the fall, winter and spring quarters. For more information about our team, please contact one of our club officers, listed below.
Club Women’s Lacrosse Accomplishments
- The team won the WCLA Division II national championship in 2016 and 2017.
- The team was ranked No. 1 through the entire 2017 season.
- End-of-season award winners for 2017 include:
- Amtahcha Award (National Player of the Year): Kelley Dingens
- Attacker of the Year: Kailtin Ball
- Defender of the Year: Kelley Dingens
- Rookie of the Year: Sophie Vernon
- First-team All-Americans: Kelley Dingens, Kaitlin Ball, Jillian Queri, Sophie Vernon, Sophie Smith and Jammie Dumolt
- Second-team All-Amercans: Francoise DeManche and Maddy Marshall
Club Women’s Lacrosse Officer Information
All of our officers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Caroline Murphy
Vice President: Kallie Feldhaus
Treasurer: Maddy Marshall
Secretary: Siena Buffa
Fundraising Chair: Maura O’Leary
Apparel Officer: Grace Harrison
Support Club Women’s Lacrosse
Club Women’s Lacrosse is looking to build off a tremendous 2017 season that ended with the team defending our WCLA Division II national championship. We fundraise each year to compete against the best competition in the country and hope to once again compete at Nationals next year.
We hope you will consider a gift to Club Women’s Lacrosse and appreciate your support, no matter the amount.