Club Women’s Lacrosse is open to all female University of Denver students. We encourage participants to have previous lacrosse experience but welcome members of all levels.
Our team is a member of the Women’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association (WCLA). We compete against regional teams and participate in tournaments such as the Santa Barbara Shootout each year. We practice twice per week at Diane Wendt Sports Fields during the fall, winter and spring quarters.
For more information about our team, please contact one of our club officers listed below.
Club Women’s Lacrosse Accomplishments
- The team was the 2016 WCLA Division II national champion.
- The team maintained a No. 3 ranking throughout the regular season in 2015.
- The team finished sixth in the nation at the Women’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association Division II national tournament in Virginia Beach, Va., in 2015.
- End-of-season award winners for the 2015 season included team members:
- Kelley Dingens: WCLA Division II National Defensive Player of the Year
- Susie Meskill, Megan Dekutoski and Kelley Dingens: First-Team All-American
- Meara Stack, Allyson Hyatt, Francoise DeManche and Bridget Guthrie: Second-Team All-American
Club Women’s Lacrosse Officer Information
All of our officers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Kelley Dingens
Vice President: Caroline Murphy
Treasurer: Kate Brescia
Secretary: Nicole Cosmany
Fundraising Chair: Caroline Painter
Operations Officer: Jillian Queri
Support Club Women’s Lacrosse
Club Women’s Lacrosse is looking to build off a tremendous 2016 season that ended with the team as the 2016 WCLA Division II national champions. We fundraise each year to compete in the winter Santa Barbara Shootout Tournament and hope to once again compete at Nationals next year.
We hope you will consider a gift to Club Women’s Lacrosse and appreciate your support, no matter the amount.