Club Women’s Water Polo is open to all female University of Denver students. We compete in the Rocky Mountain Division of the Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) in winter and spring quarters.
Our team practices twice per week at El Pomar Natatorium during the fall, winter and spring quarters, and competes in local and regional intercollegiate competitions.
For more information on our team, please contact one of our club officers, listed below.
Club Women’s Water Polo Accomplishments
- The team competes in the Rocky Mountain Division of the Collegiate Water Polo Association and has finished:
- 2016-17: Fourth
- 2015-16: Fourth
- 2014-15: Fourth
- 2013-14: Fourth (Southwest Division)
- 2012-13: Seventh (Southwest Division)
- 2011-12: Seventh (Southwest Division)
- 2010-11: Seventh (Southwest Division)
- As part of their regular season held during the winter and spring quarters, the team hosts a weekend tournament for all divisional teams.
Club Women’s Water Polo Officer Information
All of our officers may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Ashley Dillon
Vice President: Brinn Busch
Fundraising Chair: Riley Witting
Support Club Women’s Water Polo
Club Women’s Water Polo completed their 2017 season by finishing fourth in the Rocky Mountain Division. Looking forward to our 2018 season, we will be traveling to local and regional competitions, and fundraising will help support our transportation and lodging expenses.
We hope you will consider giving a gift to Club Women’s Water Polo and appreciate your support, no matter the amount.