With Spring Break less than one or two weeks away, summer is quickly approaching! If you are still considering summer camps for your children, be sure to check out our DU summer camp programs.
Registration for the 2013 P.A.S.S. Camp program is more than 60 percent sold out! Now celebrating our 20th summer, P.A.S.S. Camp offers a fundamental sports development camp for children ages 5-11. All camp activities are held on the DU campus, and all sports equipment (with the exception of hockey pads) is included!
Highlands Ranch Golf Club junior golf programs and camp
This summer, Highlands Ranch Golf Club is offering five junior golf programs including:
- Little Pioneers intro golf clinics – designed for kids ages 5-7
- Junior golf camps – designed for kids ages 8-15
- Jr. Pioneers Camp – designed for kids ages 12-18
- Junior golf league – includes 10 weeks of golf
- Highlands Ranch Golf Club junior league championship – open to all junior golfers ages 7-17