Mark your calendar and plan to attend our winter wellness series! Join us on the following dates for free seminars, designed to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, active lifestyle:
- Stopping Negative Self Talk
- January 17 at 12 p.m.
- Join us for a healing and powerful workshop, designed to help you cut through Self Sabotage and put an end to Negative Self Talk. Commit to making your sole focus a mission of self excellence. Unfortunately, many of us have trained ourselves, consciously or subconsciously, to live the exact opposite of that. Join certified Holistic Health Coach, Personal Trainer, and Group Fitness Instructor, Karen Esrick, for an invigorating workshop that will help you put an end to negativity and start living a life you love today!
- This seminar will meet in the Ritchie Center’s 3rd floor conference room.
- Body Weight Workouts
- February 8 at 12 p.m.
- Join us for an interactive workshop on how your body weight can benefit your workouts! Join Coors Fitness Center Personal Trainer Julie Wienski for this interactive seminar on no-equipment and body weight workouts. All attendees will receive sample workouts that can be done in the gym, at home, or on the go. Workout gear is recommended but not required.
- This seminar will meet outside the Personal Training Studio, in the south concourse.