Host your child’s next birthday party at the Ritchie Center. If your child is 2 or older, we can help you enhance your birthday party with activities including gymnastics, ice skating, an aquatics inflatable island and more.
We offer birthday parties with the following activities:.
- indoor floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- indoor flag football
- ice skating
- inflatable island
- climbing wall
- DU Pioneers athletic events upon request (please call 303-871-3005)
All birthday party packages include the following:
- one hour of your selected activity, plus 45 minutes in a party room
- all party room set-up, decorations and clean-up
- includes one balloon per child and a set of balloons for the birthday child
- plates, cups, utensils and napkins (one place setting per child)
- a party favor for each child
- gift for the birthday child
- free on-campus parking
- party host and activity staff
Please note: While we provide standard decor—such as “happy birthday” signs—you’re welcome to bring your own party decorations as well.
You’re also welcome to bring your own cake, ice cream and non-alcoholic beverages. Or, if you prefer to order food through us, cheese or pepperoni pizza is available for $12/pizza.
- Groups of up to 20 children: $269 (beginning in September: $299)
- Groups of 21 – 30 children: $330 (beginning in September $350)
Gymnastics parties are capped at 25 children.
Packages include a $50 nonrefundable deposit.
Pizzas may be purchased for $12.
We recommend booking your party at least four weeks in advance, based on availability and to give you time to send invitations.
Call 303-871-3005 to check activity and date availability for your party, or complete our birthday party request form below. We’ll contact you within two business days.
Book Your Party
Book your party today by calling 303-871-3005, or complete our birthday party interest form.
Birthday Party Interest Form
Once you’ve booked your party, you can expect:
- an email confirmation—This will contain a parking map and parking passes, and the required Acknowledgement of Risk form for all participants.
- a call two or three days before your party confirming your party details—During this call, you can order pizza as well.
- meeting with our staff 15 minutes before your party is scheduled to begin at the activity location—We’ll help carry your presents, food and any other items to the party room.
- your bill—We’ll settle the bill at the end of your birthday party. Your $50 deposit will be applied to your final bill. Tipping is optional; if you wish to tip the birthday party staff, please plan to bring cash or a check (we can’t place the tip on your credit-card bill).
To book your child’s birthday party, call 303-871-3005 today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are parents allowed to participate in party activities?
May we bring outside food and drink?
Do you provide party decorations?
Am I responsible for decorating?
Who leads the party activities?
Do I have to help with cleanup?
How do party guests park on campus?
Do guests need to complete an acknowledgement of risk form before participating in my party?
No child will be allowed to participate in a Ritchie Center birthday party without a completed Acknowledgement of Risk form.