The Ritchie Center hosts sports birthday parties for children year-round! We provide the fun, take care of set-up and clean-up, and you enjoy the party!
If your child is 2 or older, we can help you enhance your birthday party with sports activities in Division I athletics facilities! Challenge your friends and family to an exciting game of dodgeball, reach new heights on our indoor climbing wall, tumble in our gymnastics training facility and more!
Start creating your birthday party experience today by contacting our staff at 303-871-3005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Party Activities & Packages
Aquatics Inflatable Island Party
Ice Skating Party
Climbing Wall Party
Capped at 25 children
Denver Pioneers Athletics Party
Please call 303-871-3005
Indoor Floor Hockey Party
Indoor Soccer or Flag Football Party
All birthday party packages include the following:
- one hour of your selected activity, plus 45 minutes in a party room
- all party room set-up, decorations and clean-up
- includes one balloon per child and a set of balloons for the birthday child
- plates, cups, utensils and napkins (one place setting per child)
- a party favor for each child
- gift for the birthday child
- free on-campus parking
- party host and activity staff
Please note: While we provide standard decor such as “happy birthday” signs, you’re welcome to bring your own party decorations as well.
You’re also welcome to bring your own cake, ice cream and non-alcoholic beverages. Or, if you prefer to order food through us, cheese or pepperoni pizza is available for $12/pizza.
Book Your Party
Step 1: Check Availability
We recommend booking your party at least four weeks in advance, based on availability and to give you time to send invitations.
Call 303-871-3005 to check activity and date availability for your party, or complete our birthday party request form below. We’ll contact you within two business days.
Step 2: Book Your Party
Ready to book your party? Call us at 303-871-3005!
What to Expect After You've Booked the Party
Once you’ve booked your party, you can expect:
- an email confirmation—This will contain a parking map and parking passes, and the required Acknowledgement of Risk form for all participants.
- a call two or three days before your party confirming your party details—During this call, you can order pizza as well.
- meeting with our staff 15 minutes before your party is scheduled to begin at the activity location—We’ll help carry your presents, food and any other items to the party room.
- your bill—The full payment for your party is due at the time of booking, except for pizzas, which you will pay when you confirm your party the week before. Tipping is optional; if you wish to tip the birthday party staff, please plan to bring cash or a check (we can’t place the tip on your credit-card bill).
Still Have Questions? Fill Out an Interest Form.
For more information about our birthday parties, contact us at 303-871-3005 or complete the interest form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are parents allowed to participate in party activities?
Parents are welcome to stay and watch the activities. However, we do require an estimate of both the number of kids and parents to determine the best party room. For more details, please call 303-871-3005 or e-mail email@example.com.
Can we bring outside food & drink?
Yes. You’re welcome to bring food, including cake and ice cream, and non-alcoholic beverages. You may purchase cheese and pepperoni pizza for $12 per pizza.
Do you provide party decorations?
Yes. We provide standard birthday party decorations, including a few “happy birthday” signs. You’re welcome to bring in additional decorations if your child’s party has a specific theme.
Am I responsible for decorating?
No. Our birthday party staff decorates the party room. If you have additional decorations, please give them to the party host upon your arrival.
Who leads the party activities?
Our birthday party staff will facilitate your selected activity and lead the party room activities. If you’d prefer to lead the party room activities, please inform the birthday party host, who will assist as needed.
Do I have to help with clean-up?
No! Our party packages are designed to allow parents to relax and enjoy their child’s birthday party. Our staff will take care of all party room cleanup. We’ll also provide a cart at the end of your party so you can easily take presents and other items to your car.
How do party guests park on campus?
Free on-campus parking is included with your birthday party package. A PDF parking permit, valid for the day of your party, will be included with your birthday party invitations. You can share this parking permit with all party attendees.
Do guests need to complete an acknowledgement of risk form before participating at my party?
Yes. Each party participant must submit a signed and dated Acknowledgement of Risk form before participating in any party activities. For children younger than 18, the forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. The Acknowledgement of Risk form is included with the Ritchie Center birthday party invitation. We recommend these forms be completed before the party day.
No child will be allowed to participate in a Ritchie Center birthday party without a completed Acknowledgement of Risk form.